Fingerprints on the Sky: The Authorized Harlan Ellison Bibliography Lettered
About the Book:
During his sixty-five year career as a writer, Harlan Ellison has amassed a canon of work like no other.
Harlan Ellison’s work has appeared in nearly every literary genre from horror to mystery to science fiction to fantasy across every popular medium. His work has been translated into over twenty-six languages and is available all over the world.
Over the last twenty years, it has been Tim Richmond’s endeavor to archive Harlan’s work and preserve the legacy of one of the greatest writers of the twentieth century.
In an attempt to compile a complete collection of all of Harlan’s work, Richmond’s initial manuscript began with an extensive want list. It became clear that despite an earlier bibliography by Leslie Kay Swigart published in 1973, there was no up-to-date resource for the serious collector. After approaching Harlan with the notion that it was high time for a bibliography/comprehensive collector’s guide, Tim was given Harlan’s blessing with full access to his personal files.
The result is a unique oversize presentation which not only contains standard bibliographical information, but also specific points of reference, radio broadcasts, unpublished scripts, artists, annotations and other ephemera. Fully illustrated with commentary from Tim Richmond, and a new, never before published foreword by Harlan Ellison. Fingerprints is not only a reference guide but a one of a kind celebration of our greatest living author.
- The most complete bibliographic, collectors guide to the work of Harlan Ellison.
- Fully illustrated with hundreds of color and black & white illustrations and photographs.
- Done with the participation and approval of Harlan Ellison.
- Includes a new foreword by Harlan Ellison.
- Includes citations for short stories, novels, comics, periodicals, foreign language, audio visual and published/unpublished movies and teleplays.
- Cover design by Harlan Ellison and Arnie Fenner.
Limited: 500 signed (by Harlan Ellison and Tim Richmond) clothbound copies
Lettered: 26 signed (by Harlan Ellison and Tim Richmond) leatherbound copies, housed in a custom traycase